Loves The Find: My Easter Look

Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Easter Look

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend!


Spring has also sprung on the blog! What do you think if the new design? Ahh so happy for this beautiful weather and see all the flowers starting to bloom. It is definitely my favorite season!
My entire Easter outfit was thrifted and only cost $26.85! Yes...under $30 for an entire outfit including shoes!


Let's break it down:

$6.00 - Apt9 nude heels
$4.45 - Banana Republic long sleeve shirt
$8.95 - Simply Vera faux fur vest
$7.45 - Lee floral pants

I also had to feature Hartley's adorable Easter outfit because she simply stole the show at church with this cute dress/jacket combo. I mean how freakin' darling is she? It was only $6 and with all the comments she got, you would have thought it cost me hundreds! One of my best thrift purchases to date!


This was my first time hosting Easter and I just went super simple on the table by using my mother's and father's wedding china, my yard sale antique placemats/napkins, and finished it off with these stunning vintage champagne glasses filled with a delicious bubbly rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment