Loves The Find: High Waisted Jeans

Thursday, June 2, 2016

High Waisted Jeans

I know I have been failing Thrift Thursdays lately...but this one is a good one! Summer is officially here in Virginia. We went from a horrible 3 week span of rain and dreary weather to HOT summer temperatures. Where did spring go?!?!


I was a little disappointed because I found these awesome high waist jeans and cute white boho top that I only got to wear once...I guess I have to wait for fall now to show off this cute outfit. The jeanswere only $4.45 and the white top was $3.00. So this cute retro look was under 8.00!! Heck yeah! Ohhhh and BOHO is SOOOO in right now :) I paired it with some cute strappy blue sandals that I bought on clearance in Park City a few years back on vacation and a TopShop floppy hat that I got on clearance for $22 (similar).


One of the reasons I LOVE thrifting is because you can experiment with your style. I would not normally pick out these jeans at a retail store, but I thought what the heck, if they look horrible it was only the price of a morning latte. It is just so exciting to be able to pick out styles that you would not normally try for extremely low risk in spending too much money. Hope this look inspires you to go for something WAY outside your norm and have fun with fashion!




No comments:

Post a Comment