Loves The Find: 50 Thrifty

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

50 Thrifty


Mondays at our local thrift store are 50% most items with everything else 33% off. So, Willie and I ventured out on a week day…shocking.

Below are some fantastic finds I found…

I used to be an avid equestrian, until I had to get a real job, so when Willie spotted this beautiful horsehead he immediately brought it to my attention. This gorgeous horsehead was actually made in Greece and end up being just $5.96 after the stores 33% discount. I just cleaned it up a bit and it turned out to be a wonderful accent piece for our living room side table.





Here is a 16 piece of adorable sunflower casual dinnerware set for originally $16.90 and with the 33% discount just $11.33! That’s just about $.0.71 for each piece!





Another dinnerware set that included 35 pieces. This set was originally priced at $44.90 and was 50% off so made the final price $22.45 or $.0.61 for each piece! (second shelf up)






Last but not least...my little obsession with champagne glasses. The set of four trumpet style champagne glasses ended up being just $2.61! How could I pass that up?



1 comment: