Loves The Find: Our recent trip to Harrisonburg

Monday, June 18, 2012

Our recent trip to Harrisonburg

Willie and I had a wedding this past weekend in Mt. Solon, VA so we took the opportunity to antique shop at one of our favorite stores Rolling Hills Antique Mall. After winding our way through the packed aisles of old pyro glass, Civil War mementos, and old advertisements, I saw out of the corner of my eye these amazing champagne glasses. I thought to myself, how amazing and fun are these?!? These amazing glasses are a reason to celebrate with champagne alone but will make a great statement while celebrating something special with your friends and family.


These glasses were made by Anchor Hocking in their “Legacy” pattern with a production in the 40s or 50s. So cool to think of the parties these glasses experienced! I got 6 glasses for $22.50 which is just $3.75 a glass!



Willie also found a great bottle opener from the Shenandoah Valley Flea Market. This brand new piece was originally from Pottery Barn retailing at $30. Willie picked it up for $12. This will be a great accent for our deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment