Loves The Find: Jewel Tones

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jewel Tones

Willie and I found this Blue Topaz/Diamond pave ring inside the tiny jewelry store tucked inside Rolling Hills Antique Mall in Harrisonburg.  This was my birthday present from him last year (kind of my way to get some sort of ring on my finger!).  The brilliant oval shape and diamond accents have gotten this ring countless gasps and people wondering where this ring came from. Do not discount antique stores or thrift stores to get ideas for dream engagement rings, special presents, or just fun costume jewelry.



Exceptional piece of costume jewelry I got for $10 at http://www.lomannoantiques.com/. I wore the earrings with a simple blue dress to bring in 2012 and celebrate the completion of my graduate degree.  These were just what I needed to really make me feel special that night J These precious moments in history need to be worn!





No comments:

Post a Comment