Loves The Find: Thanksgiving Vintage Pyrex

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Vintage Pyrex

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I have become the entrusted biscuit and doughnut maker to carry on the family tradition. Every Thanksgiving I make my Mamaw's (my great grandmother) biscuit recipe. Pulling out the handwritten recipe just makes me remember all of our wonderful family memories and traditions. I am excited that I can now incorporate this meaningful recipe while also creating new traditions and memories for my own daughter and husband. These beautiful pyrex bowls are my grandmother's and it is just so cool that I remember using these in her kitchen and now I can use them in mine.






I am very blessed and so thankful for my beautiful daughter and amazing husband. I hope you never forgot the special recipes or items that make your house a home. Enjoy your day with your family and friends.


xoxo- Ashlyn


2 comments: