Loves The Find: Cheap DIY Deer and Hunter Couples Halloween Costume

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cheap DIY Deer and Hunter Couples Halloween Costume

Since Halloween is only a few days away, I couldn't resist posting our amazing DIY deer and hunter Halloween costumes we were able to create from incorporating thrift store finds. 


My look – The Deer

The brown dress was $6 from the thrift store. The leggings, jacket and boots were items from my closet. And the antlers, just sticks from outside. (Willie took a little too much from the poor tree outside as I walked out to find a huge branch being down in our driveway…"I said, I only needed two little sticks, not the whole branch!"). My makeup was all regular except for the white powder and liner I bought which was only $2. I used my bronzer extra heavy on my cheeks and black eyeliner for my brows and the nose markings.



Willie’s look –The Hunter

I feel like this is such an easy cheap look for a guy since most men have some sort of camo-ish clothing. Everything he wore was from his closet (yes he wears those bright orange shoes on a regular basis) and then the reversible orange/camo hunting vest we found from the thrift store for $6. He finished his look off with a laser pointer to get a good point on me!



Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment