Loves The Find: The Perfect Holiday Look

Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Perfect Holiday Look

Christmas Eve Thrift Thursday!


Ahhh tomorrow is Christmas!!! The crazy warm rainy weather in Virginia has done nothing for my holiday spirit but the shopping and parties surely has gotten me in the mood. Tomorrow is going to be so exciting with our little 16 month old daughter. I cannot wait to see her face!

As my last day in the office before our break, I was counting every minute (don’t you hate those days when you feel like the clock doesn’t move…ughhh). However, I did make myself feel a little more Christmassy by wearing a beautiful red plaid jacket, winter white pants, with red lips and nails. Red lips for some reason just makes you feel instantly more classy! 


The plaid faux-fur lined Ralph Lauren blazer was $6.00 which I paired with white Banana Republic trousers that I got for only $3.50, both from the thrift store! The mix of the bright holiday red and the winter white pants just screams holiday to me…LOVE! A whole outfit under $11...YES please!


Enjoy this wonderful time with your family and friends. Memories are the best presents you will ever get. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment