Loves The Find: Vintage Hat & Brooks Brothers Coat

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Vintage Hat & Brooks Brothers Coat

Kimberly and I shot this in the fall and I was waiting for the perfect time to share it! We are officially in winter here in Virginia with just shoveling out of the Blizzard of 2016, so I thought it was a perfect way to get fashionably out of my PJ, no makeup, messy hair trend that I had been sporting. Being home all weekend with the baby and Willie was great! But boy, after day 5 I was totally ready to get back into the routine and as bad as it sounds, yes, back to work.

This look is for the confident classic women. The hat I found at a vintage store with Kimberly paired with a tan vintage 100% camel hair Brooks Brothers coat is EVERYTHING! The Brooks Brothers coat was a thrift store find at only $28!! Coats and jackets at Brooks Brothers retail for almost $600, so that's a 95% savings! And the hat...ughhh I'm in love. The deep rich beautiful burgundy color is just stunning with the fabulous flower accents. It is so fun and such a great winter staple! Happy Thrift Thursday! 

  








No comments:

Post a Comment